Monday, April 27, 2020

Flower Power

It doesn't take much these days to put a smile on my face.  The governor gave the OK for greenhouses to open and the one I frequent for my geraniums opened this morning at 8 a.m.  I was there at 7:30.  It felt so GOOD to do something normal and have a real outing!  I came home energized and baked the rest of the day.  Two batches of buttermilk blueberry scones and a chocolate layer cake.
PH started sorting our newest puzzle(s.)  Our daughter-in-law told us about mystery puzzles that everyone where they live is into.  You get a mystery to solve in a booklet but first you have to put two 500 piece puzzles together without benefit of a picture guide.  But the real clincher is that both puzzles are in the same bag!  For PH a puzzle laid out on a table is like potato chips.  You can't stop once you start.

1 comment:

  1. OMG 2 x 500 piece puzzles in one bag...no way! You two have way more patience than me...your garden will look amazing with all those beautiful colours in it.

    ReplyDelete