Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Blue

 

Not quilted but finished as for my part.  There is a lot of open space and the quilter I hope to employ to work her magic will take care of a lot of that.  Charlie chose the design and I chose the fabric.  When he was just a little tot, like 4 years old, he saw the Blue Angels fly for the first time and he's been completely enamored ever since.  He goes to see the air shows every year and it was no surprise to me when he chose this for his graduation quilt.  You would think from the simplicity of the design that I wouldn't have been in such angst over it but you know.  The more I angst the more likely I am to mess it up.  But I'm happy with it. 

Now to contact the quilter I've chose and get on her calendar.  Graduation isn't till June so there's time. 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect quilt for your Grandson's Graduation quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your grandson is going to be so thrilled. It turned out so nice.

    ReplyDelete