Friday, June 16, 2023

Chicken or egg?



Remember a few posts back when I talked about the eggs on the shelf in England?  We bought some, ate them but I couldn't throw away those cute little egg boxes.   I know, I know, but I also warned you about keeping cute containers, you never know when you might need a cute container.  I look at many things with the cute-container-eye. 

So, yes, I somehow got these two fragile paper boxes home in the overstuffed suitcase.  This is one of those things PH said I had to make fit in MINE because it was so weird to be bringing them home.

But look what I did with them!  Pincushion!!  Cute chick fat in the stash was just right. 
I had a couple of other chicken fabrics but they are lost in the translation.  The bright graphic chickens don't show up, they were too big.  Maybe someday I'll switch them out and maybe they can stay.  But for now they're all pretty darned cute.  See? Save those cute containers, you never know!


6 comments:

  1. very cute containers! did customs ask you why you were bringing them back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of the egg containers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute use of your cute egg cartons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very imaginative use of egg cartons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG do you not have 6 egg cartons?
    I do like your new eggs.... No issues is they live in the fridge or the bench.... PS mine are still on the bench......

    ReplyDelete