Wednesday, October 12, 2011

smile!


School pictures were taken recently. This little darlin' showed up wearing cherry red lipstick that she proudly put on all by herself. Oh, I can't wait till mom sees this! I hope with all my heart she doesn't ask for retakes. I hope she sees the value in this moment. I remember a few years ago a little guy - at the very last second - pulled out a pair of Men In Black sunglasses and put them on. That mom kept that picture. Seize the moment!

I wish I could show what I'm working on but it's a secret......shhhhh!

This coming weekend I'm going to join some friends on a quilt retreat weekend. This is the most looked forward to weekend all year. It's put on the calendar in big black marker. I save for it. I yearn for it.

I'll have pictures next time.

1 comment:

  1. this picture is so worth keeping, those cherry red lips, dear little girl! going back a bit on your blog, i just received my copy of the 'man in the moon'after your suggestion, i also saw the 'jersey boys' when it was playing here in melbourne, australia, it was such a good show and the photo of your husband asleep in the hammock is a classic, such relaxation. i always enjoy my visits to your blog to see what you and the family are up to. enjoy your weekend away!!!

    ReplyDelete