Thursday, October 8, 2026

Update

 I know you are all waiting with bated breath on an update on my tea bag strings! You are probably losing sleep thinking about it.  I've saved every string since January first in anticipation of knitting something from them ala Jo and her scarves.  

I won't get a scarf, I will get probably a bookmark! But as of now, this morning, there are 10 grams.  Sometimes I make loose tea, sometimes I use bags that don't have strings, most times there are strings so I can't do the math and think of how many I'll have. Jo measures by weight. Smart.

Yes, yes, I know there are some tiny staples in there affecting the weight by minute degrees but when I connect them into a ball I'll deal with the staples.  
Now that we're coming into the home stretch with these I will re-read Jo's post on how she does this. Knit with sewing needles?  If only I knew how to crochet.


1 comment:

  1. you're a stronger woman than i....or more patience or something....lol

    ReplyDelete