Monday, April 1, 2024

April Number 9



It looks like my number 9 is a simple project even though it's a new one, not a finish. It's a small one, too. 

I printed the pattern and it's still dark here this morning so the colors aren't bright but you get the idea.  It's a small wall quilt so I could actually finish this!  I AM also working on those yellow daffodils from the previous two posts, too. I started cutting them the other day.  They don't even have a number but my thumb split and that prevented me from getting March's project pinned.  It's layered but folded and waiting for the thumb to heal. 

We are expecting the usual spring break weather, the first half of the week is going to be rainy and cold so I do believe I'll get these cut.  

On your marks, get set, go!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little project. I really like the fabric you have chosen to use for it. Of course, you can never go wrong with red, white, and blue. Sorry about your thumb, I've done that before and it's no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denice, the fabrics are gorgeous! I especially love the print with words in red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabrics, looking forward to your progress, hope the thumb heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great project for no9..... Goodluck

    ReplyDelete