Monday, April 24, 2023

Butterflies are Free

 



Boy, I can vouch for that!  


But finally, finally I finished quilting the butterflies I started oh, so long ago. Quilting this was what got me out of the slump I've been in since October.  The more I worked on it the more I remembered how much fun it was to come up with the wing combinations and I admired them all over again.  There are a few backgrounds that could have used better placement and the flower on the left should have been reversed but all were discovered once I was nose to needle with it.  And I don't care. I fell in love with this all over again and now just have to bind it.  But I was too excited to have this done not to share. 


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful wonderful! I think the flower looks just fine the way it is. If you had turned it your eye would have been drawn to that flower because it was different from the other two and the butterflies would have missed out on the attention they deserve. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, you remind me I have some UFO's that have been taking up space around here for too long........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's so beautiful and all by hand too .. you are amazing

    ReplyDelete