Friday, December 23, 2022

Cold


  It's all everyone is talking about, the cold, the wind, the snow (we have just 4 inches here but other places closer to Lake Michigan have much more) and the cold. Did I mention the cold? This little blue jay is all puffed up trying to stay warm as the birds are eating me out of house and home.  I want to open the door and let them all in the house.  I've heard from Brian in England, Jenny in Australia, our son checked in from the other side of the state.  The weather people have the maps all colored in pretty colors, and they are jabbering about nothing but telling people to go home and stay there.   Of course there are plenty of people out there who are invincible.  

Take care wherever you are and have a peaceful Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I'm so far behind . I have just read them all though. I love the winter snow pictures as we are normally sweltering.. not this year though. raining and cool today. The cooking , the kids and the lovely animals. Where is is my little cardinal bird? Does he hang around in winter? He's my favorite. Thank you for your great blogs. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Denice...hope it doesn't stay too cold for you, stay safe!
    here today its a lovely 26 degrees (C) with tomorrow expected to be warmer 33 degrees and the next few days quite hot...
    cute little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, hopefully you didn't get too much more snow. I am sure the birds appreciate you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read in the newspapers about the extreme cold you were having over there, I can't imagine that. We have been melting with the heat, in summer, but even in our winter, it is not that cold, and definitely no snow or ice!

    ReplyDelete