Saturday, June 26, 2021

Here it is

 

OK, here it is, washed.  It's still in sensitive drying mode. I didn't want to move it around too much so it's not straightened but it's much, much  happier washed.  If it EVER stops raining I think I'll give it and it's sisters another dunk just to, well, give it another dunk.

I got the photo off the camera by taking the sim card out and putting it in the computer.  I tried inserting it into a different camera but that didn't work.  Even in the computer I get an error  refusal to cooperate message if I take too long so something's not working and I'm thinking it's the camera. 

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you could get photos off the camera to share with us. The bath does seem to have brightened the quilt up a bit. Hope you have such success with all of them. They are treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so much better….
    Oh I always have trouble with technology!

    ReplyDelete