Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas

Wow.  Another year in the books.  Our weekend with our family happened the weekend before Christmas and we had a great time - good food, sleepovers, runs in the woods searching for signs of deer,  good food again, lots of cookies, no one was sick.  Here in chronological order starting Friday the 20th and ending Christmas eve.

 The quilts were a hit with the girls, and I am getting word that lots of snuggling is going on at home.




 Gone are the days when they used to tuck the babies in - now it's their turn for happy naps.




 Adelaide takes part in the children's Christmas Eve choir at church.

 My brother, sister and I at my brother's house on Christmas Eve, along with nieces, nephews, etc.  We take this shot - and this pose - every year and someone always makes a joke just before we snap the picture.  Of course, now everyone has their phones out and captures the moment.  
 You had to be there.
He is testing out the chapstick.

OK,  from this, a whole week later, it seems like a long time ago!  But PH and I are still sharing moments and memories.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like your Christmas was a great success again...the girls look like they all adore their new quilts, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denice great pics,Happy New Year my friend and Thankyou for supporting my blog,hope 2020 is a wonderful year for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of photos. I think we all can find someone in the family sleeping after the big meal. I know you will in ours. The girls quilts are beautiful and i am sure they will love them forever.

    ReplyDelete