Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Flower Day

I look forward to this day every year.  The weather people have stopped forecasting snow, the days are warm enough and I choose a bright-sunny-blue-sky day to go to the greenhouse and buy my geraniums.  I go to a place quite a way from here but their prices are unbeatable and so with blue skies and sunshine and windows rolled down and radio on I have my ME day. The car is filled to overflowing.


 The caladium are for the planter on the front porch because it's in the shade and they love it and so do I.
But there is nothing happier in a pot than a calypso red geranium.  Nothing. So I surround the porches and fill the planters with them. 

3 comments:

  1. Countryside?! We might go out next week ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red geraniums too. Mine are looking good at the moment, they love autumn here. I have not been reading the blogs for a while so don’t answer each separately I am just enjoying catching up on things.

    ReplyDelete