Tuesday, October 26, 2010

something to show, finally

Yes, I actually spent most of Sunday afternoon and evening piecing and I have pics to prove it! I'm making six ornaments. I tried to think what I would like...something that was Christmassy or something traditional? I opted for the traditional, being traditional myself. Here's an appliqued blue flower.... I also did a red one, you can just see it peek out from the underneath.
a cardinal...because what's winter without a cardinal?

a grouping of some of the others. I think a traditional block hanging on the tree will be prettier than a snowman or candycane, don't you?

I've been spending time with my flock of geese and am almost finished with the 64 of them. They're very pretty in black, ecru, white-ish and creams.



No comments:

Post a Comment