Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Snappy "J"

This was hard! I was having a very hard time thinking of something beginning with "J" - everything was an adjective! Juicy apple?...nope. Gin and tonic?....oops! I finally asked Patient Husband if he could think of something beginning with "J" and immediately he said, "jumprope!" Well, THAT was easy! I work in a school! This morning I went to the very tall gym teacher and asked him to bring down the box of jumpropes from the top shelf so I could take a pic.


When I saw them I wondered if I should save them for the NEXT Snappyfriends challenge. But no, "J" was too hard.
We found a car to replace the one totalled in the accident. Elizabeth told her daddy on the phone when it happened, "Daddy, someone bumped into Grandma's car and BROKE it!" Yup. And it's been a lot of fun driving a VW Beetle in the meantime. It's a zippy little car.

1 comment:

  1. got my thinking cap on but struggling to think of J........will have to work harder on it today maybe...........

    ReplyDelete