Sunday, September 12, 2010

I don't know where the time went this week. School started. I didn't have the kids yet but will starting tomorrow. This year the library will be very different because I'll see the little ones twice a week instead of once. I'm a little excited but I'm a little worried, too. The week will be very intense and sometimes I just lose track of whole weeks when that happens. I can't afford to not notice things anymore!

I was in an accident Tuesday. I was sitting at a red light and a very much older gentleman was more concerned about the ice cream sundae he purchased at McDonalds than where he was going and slammed into me from behind. I was very lucky to be wearing my seat belt because I'd have been thrown into the windshield, but as it happened, I was just sore and tender the rest of the week. Lucky me!

Unlucky for the car, though. Because the car is 8 years old and has 200,000 miles on it, the decision will more than likely be to total it. A new car is not in the budget right now. But my rental is a special treat. I am driving a pale blue VW Beetle! What a fun little car! It's SO cute and I smile as I'm driving. We should get the final verdict on "my" car tomorrow.

There has been no quilting and no reading this week. How does THAT happen!! I haven't even been in "my" room all week. So there's nothing to show or tell.
I have to go read some blogs....till later....

OH! Guess who bid on and won Christine! My son and daughter-in-law! Christine is still in the family! Who would have thought!

We were thrilled to see them at the event and here's the latest on Charlie and Cecilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment