Monday, March 22, 2010

Hands

Well, I was very happy to see the photo challenge for this week from Snappyfriends was Hands. I love taking photos of hands and have lots. The photo in my header for instance, is of my friend Mary. I did a whole project for a photography class on her hands while quilting.


This one is of the lady who we buy eggs from occasionally. I hope you like!!

I spent the weekend doing the pincushion, cleaning up other projects and FINALLY addressing Christine...again. I'm closing in on her. She had better be watching out for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hands are interesting aren't they,I love your egg lady photo.I've been wondering how it is that my hands have turned into my Mum's hands!
    love Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo and the one on your header too of hands...........

    ReplyDelete