Friday, June 1, 2018

Pie


Strawberries are the first of summer berry picking and I can't pick enough of them.  It's getting close but not yet.  In the meantime, rhubarb is really the first sweet thing to come out of the ground and every year I make a rhubarb pie for my brother.
PH prefers a rhubarb crisp so I made one of those, too. 



Elizabeth likes to color code the pins in my pincushion and when she's here watching TV my chair becomes her chair.  Usually she makes a face with the pins and I had to laugh yesterday when I went for the pincushion and found this.
 I wonder if she was so intent on the movie she was watching to notice she spelled her own name wrong! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Yum you are the best cook! Isn't it funny how kids love to play withe the pins. Josh used to do that when he was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I read "sweet" and "rhubarb" in the same sentence!!!

    ReplyDelete