Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Fun


 Well, the day started out looking a little like this.  Huge, beautiful snowflakes for a few hours in the morning.  We didn't like the idea but it was pretty as long as the flakes didn't stick to the ground.  We all had our fingers crossed for a dry Trick or Treat because last year it poured rain and it was miserable.
 The girls had their besty friends with them for this year and oh, my, they had so much fun. These four just meld together beautifully.
 The kids run, the adults saunter and PH and I go along to bask in the decorations and kid fun. this is such a nice community.  Everyone gets into the fun. The weather cooperated perfectly.  It was chilly cold but dry.  They needed coats but not hats and mittens or umbrellas.




3 comments:

  1. I can see the attraction....a day to dress up and eat sweets....community festivals are wonderful. I am glad the rain stayed away and you were able to saunter and enjoy the festivities with the young ones!
    Your community does indeed sound friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes look great . Not long now !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey D I can't email you for some reason I will ring tomorrow some time so looking forward to our meeting and my visit

    ReplyDelete