Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Bee Friendly Garden

The Bee Friendly Garden by kate Frey and Gretchen LeBuhn



       Where would we be without the bee?  Nowhere.  Kate Frey and Gretchen LeBuhn have given us a very concise primer on bees, in case we forget how important they are to just about everything. 
Building a bee friendly garden is really quite easy and I can attest to how enjoyable it is to watch them dancing their way through plants they love. 
     This book is really a no brainer for gardeners.  What the authors have given us is all we might need to know in one easy volume. Blogging for Books offered this book in exchange for my opinion and I wasn’t sure if I needed one more garden book but I found out this is the one is to carry to the garden center with me.  It’s all in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment