Friday, March 28, 2014

Dancing Princess

The other day I went to work with PH.  We were on the road for two days and I saw what his days are like.  No wonder he naps during the news!

 Wednesday night we met up with our son, and Ceci and Michael for dinner.  Ceci told me she is taking dance lessons.  I asked her if she could show me what she does in dance class.  We moved to the back of the restaurant, I sat as the audience and she hummed a song. I was treated to my own dance recital! I don't know what the song was but it was too darned cute to hear her humming as she proceeded to gracefully dance for me.





 You can see this is serious stuff.
This was taken from my son's phone.  I think it's impossible to convert them to any other form which is too bad for all of the great pics that are taken with phones nowadays.


If you have any little girls in your life, they've undoubtedly seen the movie Frozen and by now have the video.  And by now you probably have the words to Let it Go going through your head as you try to get to sleep.
I know HE does!  Ben has it on the car stereo and he says it plays non-stop.  He rolled down his window and sang along as we all said goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Its a very special gift to get a dance recital all to yourself. She lovely and looks to be enjoying dancing for her grandma.

    ReplyDelete