Monday, September 17, 2012

You know it's Saturday because....

No pictures, no fanfare, no excitement, no deadlines met.  It's been a long couple of weeks adjusting to the start of school and being back on  THAT schedule: up at 6 a.m., out the door by 6:30, in town by 7:45-ish, kids walking in the door of the library at 8:25, Patient husband picking me up by 5 p.m., 'something' for supper and in bed by 9 p.m.  It's the way it goes till the weekend. I only know it's Saturday because the alarm doesn't go off.

I AM working very hard with every spare second on a project I'm not allowed to talk about...it's one of Santa's secrets. And Ceci's quilt is pinned and waiting to be quilted.

That's about it, folks. If something exciting happens - and if I notice it - I'll let you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment