Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pluggin' along

Finished Songlines last night and will begin The Invisible Ones tonight. Sarabeth's Bakery continues to inspire. The Queen of France is an absolutely delightful picture book I bought for school and just had to have one at home what with three little grandgirls to read it to.






I'm working on quilting a quilt and to relieve the fingers I'm continuing to work on the applique squares for a quilt just for me. But these squares aren't going along nicely and I've had to speak sternly to the flowers in the center about cooperation. This is my work station. Elizabeth color coded the pins in the pin cushion.





The circle in the middle is where the stubborn flowers are going after the leaves go on. I think I will have to put on a girl movie tonight and sit with these a bit longer.










No comments:

Post a Comment