Thursday, September 6, 2018

Boredom buster

I am easily bored.  PH and I just returned home from a week long 1,400 mile road trip over, under, around and through the Upper Peninsula.  PH was working, I was along for the ride, to feed him apple slices, nuts, water and keep the audio books going. 1,400 miles is a lot of sitting so I took along the circles I had cut years ago for yo-yos, determined to make them all up. 385 yo-yos later I was gathering the last one as we drove down our Main street.  I yelled my happy so loud PH swerved the car.
   There are two sizes so after I sort them I'll see what inspires me.  But the most important thing, this part is D O N E.

6 comments:

  1. The UP is so pretty! Loved Houghton. Good job getting all those yo-yos done, I bee watching to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boredom and idle hands......good thing you have a hobby to keep you from mischief!! I would love to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to sew on the road. I keep a watch out for what happens with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They would make adorable little girl hair clips!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is a lot of yoyo's...........great company...........

    ReplyDelete