Sunday, December 27, 2015

SSCS show and tell

I'm sorry it took me a couple of days to properly thank and do show and tell for the SSCS 2015 exchange. It's always so much fun to get a package from far away in the mailbox with something we have to wait to open.  But here it is!
 Amazingly I received from Chooky herself!  She sent a kit for a scissor keep, pincushion and scissor label, notepad, magnet with a message from her to me, and a calendar with gorgeous images of the Outback, somewhere I actually dream of going to visit someday.  As I said...in my dreams. Thank you,  Chooky!
 
 I sent these applique butterflies to Jo at Butterz
and these little ornaments.

4 comments:

  1. lovely gifts! and love what you sent to your partner also, very pretty!
    hope you have had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful gifts from Chooky. the ones you sent are also Lovely. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice gifts you received...love your butterfly quilt to Jo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry your parcel doesn't include the hand made gifts but it is coming.........thankyou for being patient......
    lovely parcel for Jo..........thanks for your support and being part of the SSCS once again.........

    ReplyDelete