Monday, September 28, 2015

Celebrating

It's been a busy week and I am falling behind. I spent several whirlwind days last week with paintbrush in hand finishing up some things.  When I finally decided enough is enough I stripped out of my paint encrusted stiffened clothes right at the trash can and dumped them in. Right out there in the yard. I think it was my symbolic celebration.

But the fun part this week was the birthdays. 

 We celebrated Adelaide's 6th birthday. 
and my aunt's 90th birthday.  

We couldn't toast Adelaide with champagne but we could my aunt.We have a few people missing from the kiddie shot.  It was the proverbial herding cats.  Michael, Jensen, Briggs and Charlie aren't in this picture.  Charlie had the only good excuse. He wasn't at the party!  But these giggle pusses finally found a spot to pose they could all agree to.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Happy birthday, sweet Adelaide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful looking bunch all having fun ..young and old.. how lovely.

    ReplyDelete