Monday, May 3, 2010

It's not easy being green!


I was having a really hard time coming up with something green for this week's challenge with Snappyfriends because right now every single thing is brilliant green in all shades green can come in. Do you want to see the grass? A tree? A stem? It's all just as green as green is. Then, on the way home yesterday we drove by this piece of land less than a half mile from our house. Every day I pass this place and every day I turn my head to look at it. It's such a beautiful piece of land, it's magical. Just beyond the picture on the right hand is Lake Michigan in all its glory. This property is for sale and if I had $3 million dollars I'd buy it. In a red hot minute. But I don't have $3 million dollars (I repeated that in case you thought it was a typo) so I can only drive by, sigh, and hope someone who does have that kind of money will be kind to this land. So, here's my green for the week.

2 comments: