Monday, September 2, 2024

Chookshed Number Seven

 Pictureless! But I have so many to share!  We are traveling in the Upper Peninsula and I don’t know how to post a photo but did figure out how to get this far so…success!  

My Chookshed Challenge number seven is now irrelevant as I concentrate on the Baltimore Album for Elizabeth but does it count if I have seven blocks done? They are sitting home waiting for me to return. While we drive I am making the annual Christmas ornaments for the kids. Hexies. Easy to do while riding. But still can’t post a photo.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! The UP, wish I could meet up with you. One time when I was there the trees along the side of the road were huge and you had to look straight up to see the sky. The sky happened to be pink, and I commented to my husband, "Oh, that can't be good, We better hustle to our destination and hunker down." I'll get back there again someday.

    ReplyDelete