Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wall wannabe


Finished!  I worked steadily on quilting this and finally last night I put the last stitch in. I love that last stitch.
 This was part of a square exchange for retreat.  We gave a fat 8th of our own fabric to everyone and they made a 12 inch square using at least some of our fabric.  I added the alternating little triangle gingham flower basket squares to make it bigger and bring all of those random designs together.  In the interest of using my stash the binding is green scrappy. 
Yay!

4 comments:

  1. very nice....love those cute little gingham baskets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go that last stitch. I love the presentation spot. A bit of snow on the side. Its a lovely quilt Denice. The sky is so blue in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denice wow this quilt is amazing my friend,well done on your beautiful quilt xx

    ReplyDelete