Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Slouch


I'm a slouch. 

When I showed you this beautiful wall hanging, a gift from Shez for the SSCS exchange I neglected to include these:


It was a simple mistake.  When I opened them I put them on the table next to my sewing chair to keep them safe from the fray and then forgot to include them in the thank yous.  So, thank you Shez! I will show off the finished projects when completed!  Thank you!  Mea Culpa.


AND I was supposed to show you what I sent to Maria.  Geesh, I must be more distracted than I thought.

I sent this little wall hanging (picture taken before ironing.)

 
 Maria also knits and crochets so I also made this bag that I thought would be nice to carry her yarn and needles.

And this was the ornament.

OK, I think that's it. If I forgot something, don't hesitate to tell me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denice thats ok glad you like your gifts and i love what you sent to Maria,lovely gifts my friend,hope you have a wonderful day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts recieved and sent. Some nice stitching time ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gifts were lovely, I love the birdies and I really like the ornament. Shez is a great secret Santa

    ReplyDelete