Saturday, April 27, 2013

song birds

This is all I have to show for the week.  We've been busy now the sun is out and it stopped raining.  There are flowers to be bought,  yard work to do, cobwebs to chase, curtains to wash, bedding to wash, mulch to spread....it's spring!  And today we worked ourselves to the ground.  I can't do much else because my darned thumb is still split and to do any quilting just makes it worse and is too painful.  So, I'm reading and doing little bits of applique.

The cardinals are from Erin Russek.   She does beautiful work and every year we are luck to have a BOM from her with patterns and tutorials.  Free. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. It's here at last! Spring! I know what you mean about all the work to be done. But thankfully spring has arrived and we can finally do it! Love those little red birds. I love Eris Russek's work too!

    ReplyDelete