Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One more bird


I really like birds. I made this one from a pattern I found on the internet way last year. I loved it and decided to give it a try a few weeks ago.This is the first one I made. I carry this little one around with me. It's about the size of a robin. I think I'd like to try it without the legs, too. And I'd like to try it by turning the wings in so it isn't raw edged, though that doesn't make a huge difference. It's going to be awhile, though.
The next couple of weeks will be busy for us with Christmas visits from the grands. Once the 19th dawns we'll be finished with our Christmas and I'll be dragging out the fabric and projects and begin again.

3 comments:

  1. Love that bird. i like the raw edge look and I like the legs. How did you do those legs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is a good birdie ! my house is full of them at the moment denise! i hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas, good wishes, liz in australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to Lindamade.com/Wordpress and look at her little crocheted birds. So cute--would make a good pairing. I'm dying to make them.

    ReplyDelete