Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas surprises

This was the view of the lighthouse as we left church this morning. Yes, the church has the best real estate in town!
I want to show you what my Secret Santa in Australia sent me. I absolutely love this table topper and wonder how she knew my favorite color is blue! Her name is Julie and her blog is called Simple Stitches (http://simplestitches1.blogspot.com.) I can't figure out why my computer won't highlight so I can link like I'm supposed to so this is the only way I can link you to her site for now. I may have to wait till I go back to school and use their computer. It works from there but not here.
ANYWAY.......................
Here's the gorgeous nine patch (you can see by the indentations where the vase and candles went because I put it to immediate use on the dining room table) .....AND...
This heart necklace....how did she know I have a heart necklace in green???? It's amazing!
AND....
Three of her patterns.
Wow!! Thank you, Julie!!

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous bundle.........glad you put the table topper to good use........thanks for being part of the SSCS11.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denice,
    so glad that you like your presents...it was a pleasure to make something that I know will be appreciated and used....
    cheers Julz

    ReplyDelete