Wednesday, February 2, 2011

water water water


We are in the midst of the monster. This snow storm is, apparently, a doozie. They say over 100,000,000 ( yes, million) people are affected by it, 1/3 of the population of the U.S. Everything is closed so people will stay off the roads.
Snappyfriends challenge this week is water. Well, around here, this is the only water you're going to see unless you turn on a faucet.


Here's another form of January/February water.


Today, I'm thankful for snow days, not losing power, warm banana bread,



and sweet little birds

I love watching the birds.






2 comments:

  1. I bet you got more over near the lake than we did. I couldn't even open my storm door this morning. Thankfully, my son came over with his snow plow and cleared the drive. I figure this is a good time to stay inside and sew! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very pleased for a snow day only if the power stayed on..............snow is something I NEVER have..............

    ReplyDelete