Monday, February 4, 2019

Never say never


 So, what do you do after you've been homebound for a week?  When you can finally get out, you party with a six year old!


Then this morning my daughter and I went to a paint studio nearby and "cashed in " my birthday present from her and the family.
I love watching the birds that come to the yard and our feeders and this studio helps those of us who are artistically challenged to actually produce something wonderful.
 We chose a bird we wanted to paint.  I chose the wren and my daughter chose the chickadee.

  With help and tips and advice we set to work, with the photo or model to guide us.



What I never thought was possible turns out not to be true.  Never say never!

4 comments:

  1. I am totally impressed....wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh they are beautiful and what a nice thing for you and Lisa to do together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how nice to spend a birthday with the little man.

    ReplyDelete