Friday, August 10, 2018

Lunch

 It's a picture perfect day today and while sitting on the back patio reading I noticed the  light on this little zinnia in a pot at my feet. 
While I was snapping a few shots, look who flew right into the shot!

It really is very distracting to sit out back and try to read.  There's so much going on we usually just sit quietly and let it all happen around us.  The bird feeder is not three feet away and as long as we don't get too loud or move too fast they come right up to us.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous .... Love the photos.... So cool to capture the bird on the zinnia......

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely for you! A place to just sit and breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birds.....and one day I will see a hummingbird in real life! You are so fortunate to have such natural beauty at your feet...literally!

    ReplyDelete