Thursday, August 1, 2024

Chookshed Challenge 3

 Chookshed Challenge number 3 is to work on my Liberty of London circles.  I have a lot, a LOT done but still have some not done and a few more white backgrounds to cut and so they languish.  To be honest, Friend Barb and I were kind of working on this project together.  Of course hers is done and beautiful but I just plain got bored.  But, since this is August and there are couple of long drives coming up I think I'll take them along and see if I can applique in the car.

It would be SO nice to finish this one.

Otherwise, I continue with the Baltimore Album.



2 comments:

  1. There you go with a car project. Hopefully you will be happily surprised at how much you can do in the car. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great car project and will be a pretty quilt when you get it all together.

    ReplyDelete