Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Request

 Good morning, everyone,

I am putting the call out for a moist, light, tasty spice cake recipe.  Does anyone have one?  It's going to be used as oversized cupcakes so it must be moist.  I've not made spice cake - ever - so I don't have something in my repertoire that I can count on.   Frosting doesn't matter, I'm doing something different. 

If you have one, I will reply to your reply and we can continue with email.  

On the quilty side, I have 3.5 Baltimore Album squares finished, about 8 more prepped and ready to go. Of course as I go I might change my mind on some of the designs I've chosen so am working on the ones I absolutely will include.  

The Thinking Bed is busy having big thinking thoughts as I rummage through the chosen colors for each square. You can clearly see my quilting space is limited but surprisingly I know where everything is.


3 comments:

  1. I have a pumpkin spice cake that is to die for and very moist if you don't overbake it. I can send you the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! You are flying on the Baltimore Album blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No spice cake recipes here sorry. Well done on your blocks.

    ReplyDelete