Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Delicious

Sometimes someone does something for you that's a complete delicious surprise and yesterday I was the recipient.  Look what the mailman brought all the way from Australia!


 A whole box of Violet Crumble candy bars and a bag of Fruchocs from Judy in Australia.  

When I showed Elizabeth how to make seafoam Judy and I had a couple of conversations about that candy and here came a whole box from her!  Dinner was on the stove but who's going to wait?  Not me.  I had to bite into one and right away put two in my bag to take to Elizabeth that evening. SHE ate one immediately and said, "so....how many did she send, Grandma??"  Looks like they might have to be disguised as, I don't know...a vegetable?

The Fruchocs are really too yummy.  How did Judy know I love dried apricots?  Here they are covered in chocolate.  I made the mistake of putting them in a bowl on the computer desk.  I can see they might have to be moved far far away. 

Delightful surprise, Judy, thank you!


4 comments:

  1. There were only 11 on the shelf at the supermarket, so that is how many I sent!! And the fruchocs were purchased to fill up the box so that the bars did not break going half way across the world! The fruchocs are made in our local state and are too yummy to leave close by. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you, violet crumbles are my favourite!!!! enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet crumbles are my favourite......I got Gail onto them...... She loves them too..... She did find she can buy them online......... Jude spoilt you ..

    ReplyDelete