Saturday, December 15, 2018

Replenishing

Well, since the girls have been eating the peanut butter balls as fast as I can make them, we had a chocolate coating session when they came last night for a sleepover.  I made the dough the day before so it could be cold and firm and together we rolled balls
 Then they each dipped






 And as the pile got smaller they started getting silly and I decided they needed a little more practice before they got jobs in a candy factory someday. 
But now the supply has been replenished and the new stock is in the fridge waiting for next weekend.


2 comments:

  1. lol Denice looks like the girls are having so much fun,they will remember these days with much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum is all I can say about this blog post .ha Ha love to all sorry I am a bit behind having a day to catch up some me time.

    ReplyDelete