Thursday, March 22, 2018

New book


New book, sunny window, comfy chair, Thursday.

This is the new book by Fredrik Backman. You know him as the author of A Man Called Ove,  My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry, Britt-Marie was Here, Beartown.  I truly stood at my window waiting for the UPS man to deliver this advance copy from the publisher.  It will be published in June and that's when my blog will be posted but I can't wait to tell you it's coming.  It gives you time to read his other books if you haven't yet.  You won't be sorry.

2 comments:

  1. You sound a bit excited about this one! I can see you sitting in that chair reading and looking out at the birds and the critters.Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denice enjoy your new book ,love your couch the fabric is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete