Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Secret Santa and Ceci

My secret santa, Pam, sent me these placemats!  They're going to brighten up our dismal winter meals for sure!  Thank you, Pam!

We had a fun weekend with our kids and grands, and here's Ceci with her quilt.  She slept with it that very afternoon and snuggled with it in the car on the way home. She's holding the book that went with it.

I found myself examining it after she opened it and realized as I did that I always look at a finished quilt with wonder.  I have a real "I did it!" feeling when a quilt is finished and I'm not looking at it with nose to the needle.  This was a marathon quilt, it needed to be done by a strict deadline, and I did it!

2 comments:

  1. lovely placemats from Pam.........thanks for being part of the SSCS for 2012.........

    Ceci's quilt is beautiful.....it's always lovely to see them using them........

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful mats from Pam there... could you send me some cool, we are having 40°C!!

    ReplyDelete